A ribbon of land between the Pacific Ocean and the Andes. 4.329 kms long and 180 kms wide across a variety of landscapes and climates. From the driest place on earth, Atacama Desert, vineyards, volcanoes, lakes and rivers, to the amazing rainforests of Patagonia.
Isolated from the rest of South America gives the country an atmosphere as unique as its geography. A country of extremes reaches Antarctica and Easter Island. Let us show you our pride and embrace the intense sensation of Chile.
Chile offers almost every type of special interest tourism. From hiking in the Atacama Desert or fly fishing in Yelcho, from exclusive wineries to the best spa resorts, from mountain climbing to cruising into glaciers and untamed forests.
All in one country. Because Chile is one destination that has it all and much, much more. From the haunting, windswept deserts of the north to the ancient mysteries of Easter Island on your way to the End of the World: breathtaking Patagonia. Along the way, enjoy Chile’s renowned cuisine, including its award-winning wines.
· Transfer Airport – Hotel – English Speaking Guide Included · HD Regular Santiago City Tour – Lunch not Included · Lodging at: Hotel Fundador – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Santiago At the arrival in Santiago, you will be received by one of our representatives, who will take you to the chosen hotel and help with the check-in procedures. From the historic center of the city, it opens up a new Boss Hotel where tradition blends with our European ancestors of our native origins. Its design has been recently created by famed architect Germán del Sol, national architecture award 2006, so who stirs great Andean weaving brushstrokes to paint walls, slate stone floors with warm rustic rugs, lots of light and liveliness of colors in the rooms and dining rooms, classic European furniture rethought in a more minimalist and cool, a true celebration of styles that finally get himself style. HD Regular Santiago City Tour Santiago is the perfect blend of old and modern, that is why we invite you to visit this city. Starting at the San Cristobal hill, our guide will you show the immensity of the city; its geography and urban setting. We will walk to the Plaza de Armas (Main Square), where we will visit the Cathedral, the Post Office and Santiago City Hall. Next, we head to the Government Palace and also visit a few older neighborhoods of Santiago. One of them is Plaza Concha y Toro, known for its cobblestone streets and old mansions that reflect the elegance and wealth of its early 20th century inhabitants. We then head east; where we will see modern buildings and the changes they have brought to the neighborhoods, ending our tour at a handicraft store, where we enjoy a Pisco Sour while we admire the lapis lazuli jewelry, a stone that is only found in Chile and Afghanistan. Departure Time: 09:30 Hrs.
· Transfer Hotel – Airport – Guide not Included · Transfer Regular Calama – San Pedro de Atacama – Guide Not Included · Regular Star Gazing Excursion – English Guide Included · Lodging at: Hotel La Casa de don Tomas – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In San Pedro de Atacama At the previously scheduled time you will be picked up at your hotel in Santiago to be taken to the airport to catch your departure flight. Reception and transfer from Calama to San Pedro de Atacama Located in the magical setting of the intriguing archeological area of San Pedro, the charm of Atacameñan architecture was applied to La Casa de Don Tomás, resulting in a refined inn, cozy and welcoming, where visitors find maximum comfort and quality service in its cabins and spacious rooms.
· HD Regular Laguna Cejar – Tebinquinche – English Speaking Guide Included · HD Regular Archologic Tour – Quitor – Tulor – Solor – – English Speaking Guide Included · Lodging at: Hotel La Casa de don Tomas – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In San Pedro de Atacama HD Regular Archologic Tour – Quitor – Tulor – Solor – San Pedro de Atacama is the archaeological capital of Chile, not only its landscapes are part of its appeal, its history enriches it and also to you, your stay and experience. We will visit the most important archaeological sites of the area and will travel to the past to learn about the origin of the Atacama or Licanantai culture, the Pukara de Quitor is not only important for the local history, but it is for the history of Chile through the battle of Quitor (1540) one of the first conflicts between Spaniards and Indians. In the Atacama farm we will see how a family combines the ancestral traditions of agriculture and livestock with tourism, tasting some local products, then the Tulor village, corresponds to the oldest settlement in the basin of the Salt Flat of Atacama and one of the first tests of sedentary lifestyles in the region. And finally we will move to the Centre of San Pedro de Atacama to travel back in time up to the time of the colony, where one of the most symbolic is the Church of San Pedro, built and preserved until today from adobe, cactus wood, chañar and algarrobo, a national monument since 1951. HD Regular Laguna Cejar – Tebinquinche Inside the Salar de Atacama will visit the Cejar lagoon, its waters with high salt content have a large buoyancy effect which makes a bath a relaxing and fun experience, everything is complemented by the beautiful landscape of turquoises waters, volcanoes and the greatness of the Salt Flat. Then we will visit the Ojos del Salar eyes of the Salt Flat, two wells for fresh water in the middle of the desert and finally into the Tebinquinche lagoon we will enjoy an aperitif watching the reflection of the Andes in its waters, along with the whiteness of the salt, the evening will give a show in our eyes, an unforgettable experience.
· FD Regular Salar de Atacama – L. Altiplanicas and Socaire – English Speaking Guide Included · Lodging at: Hotel La Casa de don Tomas – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In San Pedro de Atacama FD Regular Salar de Atacama – L. Altiplanicas and Socaire On this occasion, we’ll visit the great Salar de Atacama in Los Flamencos National Reserve where you can enjoy its immensity surrounded by fauna in the Chaxa lagoon and surroundings between the flamingos that prove to be the main attraction of the salt with their beauty. Then we will take the road to the Highlands to visit the lagoons Miscanti and Miñiques at 4,200 meters above the sea level at the base of the volcanoes of the cordillera of the Andes, through its paths we will delight us with the nature of a landscape of contrasts. We will then enjoy lunch in the town of Socaire village highlighted for its traditional cuisine. Finally, before returning, we will visit the town of Toconao, its bell tower and Church of San Lucas, both national monuments since 1951.
· HD Regular Geyser del Tatio y Machuca – English Speaking Guide Included · HD Regular to Moon Valley – Death Valley – English Speaking Guide Included · Lodging at: Hotel La Casa de don Tomas – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In San Pedro de Atacama HD Regular Geyser del Tatio y Machuca Our trip to the highlands begins during the early morning hours to finally reach one of the most important geothermal fields in the world, “Geysers del Tatio” surrounded with water emanations and steam, we will enjoy the beauty of the Andes and with this natural stage we will offer you an agreeable breakfast. Then we will visit the “Pozon Rustico” where you will be able to enjoy the thermal waters that the mountain range gives us. Taking the road back to San Pedro de Atacama you will enjoy the beauty of the landscape, native flora and fauna to finally stop at the village of Machuca, shepherds of ancient llamas place, today this town of adobe, straw and cactus wood House is dedicated to the tourism offering local products such as Andean handicraft, Llama’s meat, Sopaipillas and empanadas. As an historical and architectural appeal we will visit the San Santiago Church, patron saint of the town. HD Regular to Moon Valley – Death Valley the Valley of the Moon, in the middle of the deep dryness of the salt mountain range , a landscape of salt and clay shaped by water and wind over millions of years, in our journey we can enjoy the beauty delivered by extravagant forms that the cordillera mountain range gives us encouraging to imagination and reflection for your peace of mind. As we spend the afternoon we will go into the Death Valley Valle de la muerte and from there we will enjoy one of the best views of the Andes and its volcanoes, to finally finish watching the sunset that through its colorful gives us a wonderful end to our tour.
· Transfer Regular San Pedro de Atacama – Calama – Guide Not Included · Transfer Airport – Hotel SCL – Guide not Included · Lodging at: Hotel Fundador – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Santiago Transfer from San Pedro de Atacama to Calama Airport At the arrival in Santiago, you will be received by one of our representatives, who will take you to the chosen hotel and help with the check-in procedures. From the historic center of the city, it opens up a new Boss Hotel where tradition blends with our European ancestors of our native origins. Its design has been recently created by famed architect Germán del Sol, national architecture award 2006, so who stirs great Andean weaving brushstrokes to paint walls, slate stone floors with warm rustic rugs, lots of light and liveliness of colors in the rooms and dining rooms, classic European furniture rethought in a more minimalist and cool, a true celebration of styles that finally ge thimself style.
· Transfer Hotel – Airport – English Speaking Guide Included · Regular Bus Punta Arenas – Puerto Natales · Private Transfer Bus station – Hotel – Guide Not Included · Lodging at: Hotel IF Patagonia – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Puerto Natales At the previously scheduled time you will be picked up at your hotel in Santiago to be taken to the airport to catch your departure flight. Regular bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales Privileged location, If Patagonia Hotel is located in downtown Puerto Natales only one block away from the main square Plaza de Armas. From the Hotel you can see the Balmaceda Glacier, the Señoret Channel and the Sierra Dorotea Hill. Furthermore, If Patagonia Hotel is surrounded with restaurants, cafes, craft shops and travel agencies. Commitment to sustainable development, in order to save some energy, IF Patagonia Hotel uses passive measures such as the study of solar energy, insolation and ventilation. These techniques improve habitability because our body reacts better in environments that are controlled naturally. Minimalist design, the combination of different natural materials, the use of recycling in the decor of the hotel, an exhibition hall with the permanent exhibition of different local artists and a bar designed for those who love fly fishing, create a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
· Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers – Round Trip – Regular Service – English Guide Included · Lodging at: Hotel IF Patagonia – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Puerto Natales Balmaceda & Serrano Glaciers – Round Trip Once on board of our two ships, the “Orca” catamaran and the “Tonina” long boat, we will start our trip by navigating along the Señoret Canal towards Mount Balmaceda on a NW bearing while all our passengers will be enjoying an on-board breakfast service encompassing: Standard Cabin Service – 1 cup of tea or coffee – 1 packaged muffin – 1 cereal bar – 1 chocolate bar or similar sweet Our first point of interest will be the Heritage Building (usually referred to in Spanish as “Monumento Histórico Nacional”) known as Frigorífico Bories, a slaughterhouse and reefer store set up in 1913 by the Sociedad Explotadora Tierra del Fuego farming company. It was run for over 60 years and became the main cattle and sheep slaughterhouse / meat processing centre of its kind in the area. Its noteworthy aspects are its brick-and-mortar industrial buildings whose architectural features are rated as post English Victorian style. While heading further into the Señoret canal we will come up to the Guanaco island where frequent sightings of the small and wonderful Magellan Dolphins (better known as TONINAS) can be expected. Thereafter we will come next to the farm known as “Estancia Margot” to watch the Cormorant Cliff where a large number of birds will be stretching their wings and exposing them to the wind. Thereafter we will move onto the Sea Lion Point (“Punta de Lobos”) where we should watch some of such mammals. Our wildlife observation will culminate when we get to the Waterfall and nearby cliffs to watch the flight of some Condor birds. At each of these points of interest our two vessels “Orca” and “Tonina” will stop to allow our passengers the opportunity to enjoy watching the landscape and all its attractions. Our trip will continue towards Mount Balmaceda (2,035 metres high) where we will first come across the glacier of the same name and then we will land at Puerto Toro and then undertake a stroll towards the Serrano glacier. It should take us about an hour to complete the round trip. We will walk along the shores of a lake known as Laguna Témpanos (Iceberg Pond), accompanied by our bilingual tourist guide. We will walk through a native forest whose predominant tree species are the Southern Beech (Spanish name: Coigüe), Antarctic Beech (Spanish name: Ñirre) and Wild Plum (Spanish name: Ciruelillo). Furthermore, our passengers will have the opportunity to enjoy the impressive vegetation and notice its stark contrast with the clean sky is and the nearby ice packs; all this placed against the impressive background of the Serrano glacier. While here we will enjoy on board an aperitif and snacks encompassing: – 1 glass of whisky, or sour, or juice, or mineral water; all served with ice taken from the nearby 1,000-tear-old ice packs – Peanuts – Potato chips Thereafter we will treat ourselves to a good lunch whose noteworthy ingredients are: – Patagonian style lamb barbeque – Potatoes – Salad – Bread – 1 glass of white or red wine or juice – Dessert sweet Once we have thoroughly enjoyed the sight of a unique landscape, as well as appreciating its unique beauty, wildlife and virtually unspoilt status we will complete the navigation track by returning to our berthing site at Puerto Natales. During the navigation time: – Our passengers that fancy buying extra consumable items and/or sundry merchandising goods and souvenirs (neck scarves/bands, head caps, mugs, etc), will be very welcome to visit our point-of-sale on both our ships. – A good selection of background music will add to the navigation delights. It will be switched off at each point of interest, thus enabling our passengers to fully enjoy the sounds of nature. – Our bilingual tourist guide will be constantly providing our passengers with information about each sector of interest as well as answering any questions they may wish to put forward. – Free-of-charge Indoor games will be available for use by the passengers.
· FD Regular Excursion Torres del Paine – English Speaking Guide Included · Lodging at: Hotel IF Patagonia – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Puerto Natales FD Regular Excursion Torres del Paine The excursion Start around 8 am and the first destiny is the Milodon Cave where in 1895 were found parts of a prehistoric animal known as milodon, so you have to be ready to take your first pictures, nowadays there is a replica of this mamale inside of the cave and also you will find clear information about the geological process formation of the cave. We will continue the tour to Cerro Castillo village to take a rest and to enjoy with the following services: snack bar, groceries, and souvenir shops. Then we go straight to the national park to start to watch the first landscapes as laguna Azul due to intense colour it was called so, this lake is located 40 minutes before to arrive to the main entrance to the park “Laguna Amarga” here visitors can take a rest, to watch the area and also keep taking pictures in the same place is possible to watch the Torres del Paine, Cuernos del Paine and Almirante Nieto mountain. Due to the quantity we can observe guanacos, ñandu and condor, also it is important to mention that in the parkfoxes, hares, chincol and the pumas as well known as “ Leon de America” exist. Inside of the park we are going to see the Pehoe and Nordenskjold lakes and its predominant turquoise blue colour, waterfalls, glaciers covering mountains. We will walk 15 minutes to get in the “Salto Grande” waterfall Then we are going to enjoy our lunch. Subsequently, we will continue and we will drive you to the Grey Glacier where you could observe entirely it and you can walk by the riverside and return to Puerto Natales by the same road or well to take the new route to Puerto natales and finally we will drop you off back at your selected hotel.
· Private Transfer Hotel – Bus station – Guide Not Included · Regular bus Puerto Natales – Punta Arenas · Regular Airport – Puerto Varas – Guide not Included · Lodging at: Solace Hotel – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Puerto Varas Transfer to the bus station and regular bus to Punta Arenas airport Reception in Puerto Montt and transfer to Puerto Varas Hotel SOLACE is a new type of Hotel in Puerto Varas. Conceived and designed in a modern style, built and equipped according to the latest and most demanding standards of efficiency, quality and service. A variety of details have been thoughtfully designed by professionals, to satisfy the every need of travelers, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
· Regular Excursion Volcan Osorno + Petrohue – English Speaking Guide Included · Lodging at: Solace Hotel – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Puerto Varas Regular Excursion Volcan Osorno + Petrohue We begin our tour from Puerto Varas “The City of the Roses” going to Osorno Volcano, by the shore of Llanquihue lake we enjoy the Amazing landscape with the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes, until we get to Ensenada where we start to ascend to the Osorno Centro de Ski y Montaña, located at 1.240 meters (3937 feet). There we will stay about an hour, will be time for sightseeing, take pictures, and appreciate a unique view to the summit of the volcano with glaciers of eternal snow, the Calbuco, Lake Llanquihue and the Pacific Ocean. As an option passengers can take a cup of coffee or a sandwich at the coffee shop of the place or take the lift to ascend to 1450 meters altitude in the Station Primavera (spring) or 1750 meters at Station Glaciar (Glacier) where there is a wonderful and breathtaking view of Lake Llanquihue. (These services are not included in the price of the tour). Later we will go to Petrohue at Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, on a road by the Llanquihue lake shore, enjoying the landscape and magnificent view of the volcanoes Osorno and Calbuco until we get to Petrohue located near by Todos los Santos Lake. There we can take a soft walk surrounded by an ever green forest, the Osorno volcano and the beautiful Turquoise colour of Petrohué River. By paying an entrance fee to the National Park we get to see one of the most beautiful places of the country, “Petrohué River Falls”, a place where the river jumps great masses of lava crystallized immune to erosion for centuries and formed by smaller stones together by a glassy material that highlights the light. You can’t miss it.
· Regular Excursion Ancud – Caulin – Pinguinera – English Speaking Guide Included · Lodging at: Solace Hotel – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Puerto Varas Regular Excursion Ancud – Caulin – Pinguinera We begin the tour in our way to Pargua, here we will aboard a ferry to sail through the Chacao Channel, this channel separates the continent of Chiloe Island. During the navigation we see sea wolves, pelicans and sea birds autochthon in this area. The ferry berths at Chacao pier, here we see the houses that are built with Alerce wood, and the churches that are National Heritage Site, we are going to visit Caulín beach, a place very famous for the oysters an a rich marine fauna until finally gets to Ancud City. In this city we can see the San Antonio Fort; this historic place is located in the highest part of the city, built at the latest part of XVIII Century and is part of one of the last Spanish fortifications in our country, the Local Museum and the Mains Square, and the Central Market, this one offers many gastronomic options of the island. Later we will go to Puñihuil beach; there we get a boat, that will take us to a small island where we find the Magallanes Penguin and Humboldt Penguin, this is the place where this two species make their nests , an during generations they have coexisted together, making this islands the only place in the world where this happen. The tour guide will explain to us the way of life of these birds, the surroundings and the abundance of food that makes possible that these islands become a wild paradise. It’s important to say that Puñihil was declared National Heritage for its ecological relevance. The place for lunch will be coordinated with the tour guide depending on time and logistic of the tour.
· Regular Puerto Varas – Airport – Guide not Included · Transfer Airport – Hotel SCL – Guide not Included · Lodging at: Hotel Fundador – Standard Room – Breakfast Included · In Santiago Regular transfer from Puerto Varas to Puerto Montt airport At the arrival in Santiago, you will be received by one of our representatives, who will take you to the chosen hotel and help with the check-in procedures. From the historic center of the city, it opens up a new Boss Hotel where tradition blends with our European ancestors of our native origins
· Transfer Hotel – Airport – Guide not Included At the previously scheduled time you will be picked up at your hotel in Santiago to be taken to the airport to catch your departure flight.
- Accommodation on selected hotel or similar
- Meals as per itinerary
- Drinks in Box Lunch
- Private Transfer (unless other type mentioned)
- Private Guide (unless other type mentioned)
- Mentioned entrance fees
- SLT exclusive tour performance guarantee.
- SLT $1 Million Insurance Protection Plan.
- International or domestic air fares.
- Services and non-mentioned meals in the itinerary.
- Early check-in, late check-out and hotel extras.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guides and hotel staff.
Hotels Used or Similar:
In Santiago – Hotel Fundador – Standard Room
In San Pedro de Atacama – Hotel La Casa de don Tomas – Standard Room
In Puerto Natales – Hotel IF Patagonia – Standard Room
In Puerto Varas – Solace Hotel – Junior Suite Room