It’s exciting, it’s different, it’s new. Dubai is an amazing destination to discover. This 6 day FAM trip is a great way to get to know one of the world’s travel hot spots!
Dubai has become the ultimate tourist destination in the Middle East. It is a place of striking contrasts where modern sophistication meets in a fascinating blend of old and new, where East meets West. The emirate of Dubai is synonymous with humongous as it continues to build the first, largest and the biggest constructions in the world.
View all our FAM Trips at HotFamTrips.com
Arrival at Dubai airport. Meet & Greet by our representative. Transfer to your hotel by air conditioned vehicle. Check in & Overnight in Dubai.
Breakfast at your hotel. Departure for a half day guided tour. You will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents itself as a glamorous metropolis at the Arabian Gulf. The distinctive skyscrapers and gigantic shopping-malls will impress every visitor. We start with Bastakyia, the old town district of Dubai. Learn everything about the local history and geography of the city when visiting the Dubai museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi. Another highlight will follow: you will use the local water taxis, called ?Abras?, to cross the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the district of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous Spice Souk. Take the chance to get a unique and affordable souvenir when you visit the adjacent Gold Souk. We then proceed to Jumeirah area, where we will have a photo stop of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah. Built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, this stone structure is a tribute to modern Islamic architecture. The tour continues with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai Palaces before ending at the famous Emirates Mall. Make your way back to the hotel for overnight in Dubai.
Breakfast at your hotel 3 amazing days in Dubai. Choose from this exciting menu of discounted optional tours to make your FAM experience complete! Overnights in Dubai with breakfast daily.
Breakfast at your hotel. Check out at 12h00 (noon). Depending on your departure time, you will be transferred to Dubai airport.
- 5 nights accommodation at 4* hotel
- Personalized meet & assist upon arrival at the airport
- Round trip transfers to/from the airport to the hotel by a deluxe air conditioned vehicle
- Half Day Dubai city tour
- An exciting menu of discounted optional tours
- Daily Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Local taxes
- SLT Tour Performance Warranty
- SLT $1Million Liability Insurance Coverage
16 Sep 2023 – 10 April 2024
16 Sep 2024 – 31 Dec 2024
01 May 2023 – 15 Sep 2023
- Optional excursions
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
New TAX in DUBAI – “Tourism Dirham” it will be billed directly in hotels – 3stars at $3/nig. 4stars at $5/nig. 5stars at $6/nig. and will be paid by guests directly to the hotel.
RT AIRFARE AVAILABLE INQUIRE AT WWW.EMIRATESAGENTS.COM
UAE Travel: Medication- Drug guidelines:
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Al Jadaf
A great location to explore Dubai
Across the street from Al Jadaf Metro Station, pet-friendly hotel features easy access to Al Khail and Sheikh Zayed Roads, connecting to Downtown and old Dubai. Zabeel Stadium, Dubai Healthcare City, and the airport are just 10 minutes away, and offer a complimentary shuttle to Dubai Mall.
- Eligibility: inside & home based travel agents/independent contractors, airline employees, travel writers/bloggers.
- Proof of qualification: iatan id card, iatan list, clia id card, true id, agency letter, / airline interline id or professional profile kit for writers.
- All rates are per person in double occupancy on land only basis. Companion welcome (see companion supplement).Minimum 2 passengers required. Additional traveling companions in rooms with out an agent welcome (see additional companion supplements)
- $200 per person, non refundable deposit required to book.
- Non refundable final payment due 60 days prior trip date.
- Option insurance highly recommended. Cancel for any reason policy available, see
- Advertised accommodations may be subject to change based on availability.
- A valid us passport with minimum 7 months validity past the date of entry is required to travel. Cancellation: payments are non-refundable. Unused tour features are neither refundable nor exchangeable once the tour is in progress.
- Companion supplement in dubai is $200
- Additional companions supplement (in room without an agent) $200 PP in double occ
- Single supplement, add 80%.
- Christmas & easter week supplement $200 per person
- For travel during black out dates unique supplements/conditions apply
- High Season Package Agent Rate $599 per person in double (Companion supplement $200)
- Upgrade to 5-star hotels (Grand Millennium, Double Tree M Square or similar, add $300 per person in double occupancy.
16 Sep 2023 – 10 April 2024 and 16 Sep 2024 – 31 Dec 2024
Low Season: 01 May 2023 – 15 Sep 2023 and 11 April 2024 – 15 Sep 2024
- Tourism dirham tax is billed directly at the hotel: 4stars at $5/nig. will be paid by guests directly to the hotel.