Galapagos “A Separate Center of Creation”. Animals and birds invite man to explore the total isolation that breeds the rarest and most fascinating wildlife on earth.
Explore the remarkable islands, a living laboratory of evolution, where wildlife has no fear of man and will create memories that will last a lifetime! Galapagos represents a “cross-roads in evolution”
A great way to explore the best of Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands. The comforts of your charming hotel in Santa Cruz, the largest of Islands, provide the base for your daily adventures. You’ll experience a living laboratory. Ideally located, hotel Ninfa in Santa Cruz is close to the town’s center, restaurants, Charles Darwin Research Center and the pier for daily tour departures to the many islands.
A pre/post stay in mainland Ecuador gives you a chance to discover Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage City.
You are met by our representative at the airport in Quito and provide transfers at La vieja Cuba Hotel or Similar in Quito.
After breakfast, we will go back in time a couple of hundred years while driving around the colonial section of Quito and admire architectural monuments, la Basilica church, Independence Square, with the Presidential Palace and the colonial Churches. Visit the toy workshop, you will find wooden toys, like spin toys. Visit the Api Real store, they produces products such as soaps, creams and shampoos, based on honey and its merger with essential oils and extracts 100% natural. Quesadillas, delicious dessert, typical of Quito, you will learn the secret recipe. Drive up to the “Middle of the World City” (entrance included) where the monument that divides the Northern from the Southern Hemisphere will be visited. It was built during the XVII century when a French Expedition defined the precise location of the equatorial line. The “Intiñan Museum”, known as the Equinox solar Museum, can also be visited.Overnight at La vieja Cuba Hotel or Similar in Quito. + American Breakfast
Early in the morning, after breakfast, you will have the transfer to Quito airport to take Galapagos flight (not included). When you arrived at the Galapagos Island you will be greeted by a tourist guide to take you to Santa Cruz in abour 45 minutes you will be in Puerto Ayora.– hotel. Check in the hotel. Lunch. After lunch we will visit El Chato. The highlands of Santa Cruz Island offer important attractions thanks to its climate and vegetation. This tropical rain forest has a very different landscape than the lowlands. In the Santa Rosa sector, we will visit the El Chato Reserve where the famous “Galapagos” giant tortoises live in the wild. You can watch the tortoises relaxing and bathing in El Chato lagoon. Also, this is nesting grounds for many of the island’s wild birds, such as finches, Vermilion Flycatcher, Cattle Egret and sometimes Galapagos Crake. Breakfast.
After breakfast visit: TORTUGA BAY beach, It is one of the largest beaches of white sand of the archipelago, an excellent place for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, surfing or simply walking. The marine iguanas, sharks and sea turtles can be seen along a small trail suitable for visitors. Migratory birds can be seen walking along the coast.STATION CHARLES DARWIN – visit the CHARLES DARWIN RESEARCH STATION and its interpretive Center, with the help of the IUCN, UNESCO, and conservationists worldwide, Charles Darwin Foundation was founded under Belgian Law in 1959. Since then, CDF has been instrumental in stabilizing the ecosystem and preserving the natural wonders the islands offer. Here we will have the great opportunity to see and explore this famous place
Pick up hotel. 08:00. Navigation to different places such as: CHANNEL OF SHARKS, an arm of the crystal clear sea where sharks found in the surrounding area can see sea lions and frigates. IGUANA BEACH :with a large concentration of marine iguanas, can observe blue-footed boobies; LOVE CANAL crystalline waters, is a very private and romantic place. Afternoon Free.
Return to Baltra Island.Breakfast in the Hotel, transfer to the Baltra’s airport approx at 08:00 a.m., Flight Galapagos to Quito or Guayaquil (not included). In the airport, you are met by our representative and provide transfers at the Hotel in Quito or Guyaquil.
After breakfast, Transfer out for taking international flight.
- 3 nights Quito at the La Vieja Cuba Hotel
- 3 nights in Galapagos, Seymour or Lava house
- 4 meals: 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- City Tour of Colonial Quito and Middle of the World
- Visit Santa Cruz – El Chato Reserve
- Tour Charles Darwin Station
- Snorkeling equipment
- All transportation between airports and hotels throughout
- Government Hotel Taxes
- Services of SLT local representatives throughout
- SLT guaranteed tour performance warranty
- International / domestic airfare
Must be paid locally
- Entrance Galapagos National Park $100
- INGALA $20
- Tax spring Isabela $5
Hotels Used or Similar
HOTEL VIEJA CUBA
The comfortable VIEJA CUBA HOTEL is located in Ecuador’s capital city between La Niña N26-202 and Av. Diego de Almagro streets. Settled in Quito’s best commercial zone in a majestic colonial house, 26 rooms with all the services that modern life requires.
Lava House Galapagos
Important Notes, Requirements, Terms
- Qualifications:Travel Agent employees and affiliated Independent Contractors are welcome. a) Proof of qualification: IATAN ID Card, IATAN List, CLIA ID Card, TRUE ID b) Agents w/out ID cards may qualify with a letter signed by the Agency owner/manager.
- All rates are per person in double occupancy, on land only basis. One agent per room required.
- Companion Supplement is $200.***
- Supplement for single room (agent) is +$400.
- A Processing and Registration charge of $35 per person applies.
- Non-Refundable full payment is required to book.
- A valid US Passport with 7 months validity from the date of entry is required to travel.
- International / domestic flights are not included. Please call for discounted airfares.
- Cancellation: Payments are non-refundable. Unused tour features are neither refundable nor exchangeable once the tour is in progress.
***RATE STRUCTURE: $949 AGENT + $1149 COMPANION = $1049 PER PERSON + $35 REGISTRATION = $1084 AVG. PER PERSON