You can see Egypt’s Great Pyramids of Giza on T.V. a thousand times but it’s only once you are physically standing there in front of them, on the very same ground that tens of thousands of Nubian slaves precisely dragged, halled and pulled a gazillion blocks of sandstone to their final resting place that you realize that Ancient Egypt is real.
In the evening we will sail Kom Ombo excursion to the Ancient Site there.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- All transfers throughout the program by A/C Coach .
- 3 nights at Cairo Pyramids Hotel Ex Movenpick Pyramids 5* or Similar based on BB Basis
- 3 nights accommodation at Jolie Ville Hotel & Spa Kings Island Luxor (Ex Maritime)Luxor Hotel 5* or Similar based on BB Basis
- 1 night at Le Meridian Heliopolis Cairo 5* or Similar based on BB Basis
- Domestic flights Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- Egyptian Museum & Citadel & Coptic Cairo including lunch at local restaurant
- Pyramids, Memphis & Sakara including lunch at local restaurant
- Luxor visits East bank Karnak & Luxor temple & West Bank Valley of Kings & Hatshepsut temple & including lunch at local restaurant
- English Speaking Guide
- Tips for hotel, guide & driver
- Pyramids sound & light show Dinner cruise in cairo
- Any meals / drinks not mentioned in the program
- Any personal extras
- Entry Visa
- Departure tax
Christmas / New Year / Easter Supplement $400 per person
HOTELS USED OR SIMILAR:
Cairo Pyramids Hotel Ex Movenpick Pyramids 5* – Just a step away from the most ancient civilization. Footsteps away from the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Cairo Pyramids Hotel is where the glamorous history of Egypt and its world famous hospitality meet.
Jolie Ville Hotel & Spa Kings Island Luxor – Nestled upon the private “Kings Island” in the Nile that covers 660,000 sq.m., the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the main building, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas.
Le Meridian Heliopolis Cairo 5*- Past and present cultures collide as our disco and restaurants awaken the senses minutes from Old Town Cairo and iconic cultural sites