Familiarization Trip for Travel Industry Only
Lebanon, is a land of golden beaches and stunning mountain landscapes that change with the seasons, but are always bathed in the warm sun.
Endless opportunities of fun, beach, nature and outdoor activities.
An unforgettable time under the shiny Lebanese sun.
The cosmopolitan flair of modern-day Beirut, renown cuisine, educated and outward-looking population complement a country that is both traditional and progressive.
For all the flavors of its storied past and rugged natural beauty, Lebanon is a well-kept tourist destination that awaits your exploration.
View all our FAM Trips at HotFamTrips.com
Meet and transfer to your hotel in Beirut. 4* Golden Tulip Serenada. No meals.
Beirut (dynamic and elegant) City Tour begins with the Corniche, a palm-tree-lined promenade along the sea offering a magnificent view of the
Mediterranean and the famous Pigeon Rocks. Proceed to the old city to walk through the pedestrian streets, restored buildings in beautiful pastel
colors, see the Grand Serail, the archaeological excavations, churches and mosques, the Martyr’s Square, then to visit the National Museum.
Continue our drive through the fascinating typical villages of the “Emirs’ dynasty” with its old capital Deir-el-Qamar ‘Lunch’ then walk through
its narrow streets and typical houses, proceed to Beiteddine to visit the “Palace of the Emirs” the masterpiece of the 19th century Lebanese
architecture with its vast courtyard, beautiful fountains, perfectly geometrical arcades & the Mosaic site. Meals: B, L
Free at leisure (beach activities, shopping or optional tours. Meals: B
We drive along the coast to see Jeita Grotto a spectacle that defies description, fashioned by millions of years of stalagmites and stalactites
meet one another in a fantastic mirages-décor, proceed to Harissa to visit the Our Lady Mary statue (o/w by cable car) with superb views overlooking
the Mediterranean Sea. Continue to Byblos (a must-see) Phoenician city that ranks among the “oldest continually inhabited cities of the world” –
over 7000 years old and the birthplace of the linear alphabet. During our visit, we see the Crusader Castle, the medieval port and the remains of
the Roman city walls. Meals: B, L
Drive north to visit Tripoli with its oriental atmosphere, its well preserved medieval old town, see the Mamlouk’s mosque, the colorful bazaars
and the different souks, continue to visit the Cedars forest natural reserve (eternal symbol of Lebanon), the so-called Cedars of the Lord, stop in
Becharre to visit the famous poet-philosopher Kalil Gibran museum. Panoramic stop on the top of Qadisha valley-of-the-Saints, then to the beautiful
Kozhaya Valley & visit St. Antoine Monastery set in the mountainside. Meals: B
Transfer to airport for departure. Meals: B
- Beirut – 5 Nights 4* Hotel
- All Transfers Airport-Hotel-Airport in Lebanon
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Full Day City Tour Museum-Deir El Kamar – Beiteddine Palace w/ lunch
- Full Day Tour Jeita Grotto w/lunch
- Full Day Tour – Tripoli
- Local Escort- Licensed Guide
- All entrance fees
- SLT guaranteed tour performance warranty
- Services of Sunny Land local representatives
U.S Passport Holders get Visa on arrival Beirut airport $35USD
- International Air Tickets
- A processing charge of $35 per person applies
MINIMUM TWO TO OPERATE
Hotel Used or Similar:
The Golden Tulip Serenada Hotel is a 4 star superior Hotel,located in the heart of the famous shopping area HAMRA, 15 min from Rafiq El Hariri International Airport, 5 min from EL Corniche sea side.
- Qualifications:Travel Agent employees and affiliated Independent Contractors are
welcome. a) Proof of qualification: IATAN ID Card, IATAN List, CLIA ID
Card, TRUE ID b) Agents w/out ID cards may qualify with a letter signed by the Agency
owner/manager. Home based agents qualify. Interline Employees and Companions qualify.
- All rates are per person in double occupancy, on land only basis. One agent per room required.
- Space is limited, and confirmations are on first come first serve basis, subject to availability.
- Supplement for single room (agent) is $300.
- Companion Supplement is $200.***
- A Processing and Registration charge of $35 per person applies.
- Non-Refundable full payment is required to book. Iata or Clia number required.
- A valid US Passport with 7 months validity from the date of entry is required to travel.
- This FAM requires international air with arrival into Beirut.
- Important: Do not issue your International Air Tickets before receiving confirmation of your reservation request.
- Travelers holding passports that contain visas or entry/exit stamps for Israel will be refused entry into Lebanon or Syria.
- Cancellation: Payments are non-refundable. Unused tour features are neither refundable nor exchangeable once the tour is in progress.
***Trip Interruption Insurance is available and highly recommended.***