Discover the traditional side of Dubai and ascend the spectacular Burj Khalifa on an 8-hour sightseeing tour. With an informative guide, explore the old Al Bastakiya quarter and Dubai Museum, and ride an ‘abra’ boat across Dubai Creek. Visit Jumeirah Mosque, and capture photos of the Burj Al Arab. Finish at the ‘At the Top’ viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, marveling at the breathtaking views down over the city.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by Gray Line staff.
- Dubai Creek, Bastakiya
- Abra Crossing, Gold Souk & Spice Souk,
- Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa & Musical Fountain, Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Museum Entrance(inside)
- Cross Creek by ABRAS Boat
- Visit Burj Khalifa to top 124
- Discover old and New Dubai
- Ride in Dubai Monorail
- Wi-Fi on Bus & Multilingual tour
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour Starts @ 09:00hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION : approximately 9 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN.
Download this tour's PDF brochure and start your planning offline.