The Gods of Olympus welcome you to their homeland Greece. Experience the splendors of history, rich tradition and spectacular landscapes caressed by the sea.
Our friendly staff will transfer you to your hotel for check in and overnight. No meals.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of Athens visit the House of Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Acropolis (visit), Theatre of Dionyssos, Hadrian’s Arch, Temple of Olympian Zeus (visit), the Panathenaic Stadium, the Royal Palace, the Academy, the University, and the National Library continue with visit to the Acropolis Museum famous for the wonders of the Greek classical era. Balance of day at leisure. Meals: B
Morning transfer to the pier Piraeus, to embark your cruise ship for your full day cruise to the islands of Aegina-Poros-Hydra. Sail for the island of HYDRA. In Hydra you have time at leisure for strolling, shopping or swimming. In the early afternoon sail for the island of AEGINA to the island of POROS. Lunch is served after sailing. Short visit of Poros. Upon arrival in Aegina you can either join the excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (optional) or walk around the main town. Finally, re-embark for the sail back to Piraeus. Arrival and transfer to Athens. Meals: B, L
Full day excursion to the Archaeological site of Delphi, once known as the center of earth. Lunch en route. Tour through the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arakhova famous for its colorful rugs. Arrive at Delphi, the center of the Ancient World. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the Museum. Return to Athens early this evening. Meals: B, L
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
- 4 nights on B/B in Athens
- Morning half day
sightseeing tour of Athens
- Full day tour to Delphi including lunch at a typical Greek tavern
- Day cruise to the islands of Aegina – Poros – Hydra with lunch
- All transfers
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- SLT Guaranteed Tour Performance Warranty
- International Airfare
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
Advertised rate is for low season Travel November – March
For High season travel June – September a supplement of 50% applies to all prices (including hotel plan upgrade rates).
For Shoulder Season travel April & October a supplement of 25% applies to all prices (including hotel plan upgrade rates)
4 star hotels, add $440 per person in double occupancy / 5 star hotels, add $990 per person in double occupancy.
- Entry Visa is not required for US Citizens.
- Please note that there is an additional accommodation tax of €4 per room per night, which clients will pay themselves at the check in.
Hotels Used or Similar:
Candia Hotel welcomes you in the heart of the Greek capital and the famous historical center of Athens. The town is globally admired for her rich historical and cultural heritage whereas the location of Candia Hotel is more than ideal to navigate and explore.
High standard amenities and renovated facilities of European specifications are combined with friendly prices and form the ideal hosting environment for visitors. The view from the roof garden and terrace in the illuminated Acropolis and the Lycabettus hill is fascinating.
Important Notes, Requirements, Terms
- Qualifications: All travel agents qualify.
- Rates are per person in double occupancy. Only One agent allowed per room 2nd agent will be charged companion rate.
- Space is limited, and confirmations are on first come first serve basis, subject to availability.
- Companion Supplement is +$100
- A Processing and Registration charge of $35 per person applies.
- Non-Refundable full payment is required to book.
- A valid US Passport with 7 months validity from the date of entry is required to travel.Cancellation:
- Payments are non-refundable. Unused tour features are neither refundable nor exchangeable once the tour is in progress.
***RATE STRUCTURE: $549 AGENT + $649 2nd AGENT OR COMPANION = $599 PER PERSON + $35 REGISTRATION = $634 AVG. PER PERSON