This FAM package puts you in the heart of Peru’s most enchanted city, Cusco known as the archeological capital of the Americas.
Plenty of time to explore the city with it’s amazing blend of Inca and Spanish Colonial architecture. A shoppers dream and a food lovers delight, Cusco is place most visitors wish they had more time in. A visit to Machu Picchu via Roundtrip expedition train and guided tour completes the experience.
View all our FAM Trips at HotFamTrips.com
Arrival to the oldest inhabited city in the hemisphere, Cusco, at an elevation of 11,440 feet. Upon arrival a host will meet and assist you in transferring to the hotel and in registering.
The rest of the day is at leisure to relax and acclimatize to altitude.
Visitors are caught up in the excitement of touring the ancient capital of the Inca Empire, a delightful combination of Inca and colonial architecture. The tour includes panoramic views of important landmarks such us Cusco’s Cathedral, Plaza de Armas and Koricancha, the Temple of the Sun. Continue visiting the emblematic Cusco neighborhood of San Blas, filled with narrow typical streets, charming small homes, galleries and craft workshops, where you see local artisans at work. Cusco is the oldest continuously inhabited city in the western hemisphere.
Wandering through this lovely city, exploring the astonishing narrow streets of this tile roof colonial town will be your unforgettable experience. You will find something astounding at every turn. Great buys are the traditional Peruvian handicrafts, alpaca-wool sweaters and rugs, ponchos, pottery, gold and silver jewelry, leather goods, etc. Because there are such a variety of products, we strongly suggest that when you like any particular item, you should buy it – you may not find the same item in other store. Many visitors to Cusco return home wishing they had a free day to discover this imperial city on their own, a free time in Cusco is a MUST!
Morning Expedition train ride through the sacred valley of Urubamba to the “Lost City of the Incas,” Machu Picchu. Perched 8,200 feet above the valley, it was hidden by mountains and semi-tropical jungles for 400 years until discovered by Hiram Bingham of Yale University in 1911. Archaeologists believe that the Inca “Virgins of the Sun” took refuge from the Spanish Conquistadors here. Guided tour of the ruins upon arrival.
Transfer to the airport for your departure to Lima and your connecting international flight.
- Superior tourist class hotel in Cusco, Agusto’s Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Guided walking tour of Colonial Cusco
- Roundtrip Expedition train service to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu including entrance fee
- All transfers with baggage handling throughout
- Services of SLT local representatives throughout
- SLT guaranteed tour performance warranty
- SLT $1 Million Insurance Protection Plan
Agustos Cusco Hotel is located at 1.5km/0.9 miles from the Historical Center in town, where you can find the best tourist attractions, the temples and Inca Ruins like the Qoricancha Temple or The Sun Temple, which was destroyed for the most part by the Conquerors in order to build the new Temple “Santo Domingo”.
• TV Cable
• Safe box
• Direct dial telephones for domestic and international calls
• Soundproof windows
• Hair dryer upon request
• Electricity in 220 / 110 A.C.
Facilities & Services
• Check in: 10:00 am. Check out: 09:00 am
• Postal service
• Medical Assistance
• Currency exchange
• Luggage storage
• Taxi service
• Flight confirmation
• Transfer from the Airport to the hotel
• Touristic information
• Room Service
• Caminos del Inca Restaurant
• Credit cards are accepted
- QUALIFICATIONS: Travel
Agent employees and affiliated Independent Contractors are welcome.
Proof of qualification: IATAN ID Card, IATAN List, CLIA ID Card, TRUE
ID. Agents without ID cards may qualify with a letter signed by the
Agency owner/manager. Home based agents qualify. Interline Employees and
- Single Room Supplement $250. Minimum 2 travelers required.
- Companion supplement $100
- No triple rate reduction
- This Land only FAM requires air into Cusco anytime on Day 1 and out of Cusco Airport anytime on Day 5.
- Special Needs: If you require an extra night in Cusco, overnight in Machu Picchu or an extension in Lima discounted rates are available.
- Conditions: Non refundable $100 per person deposit required to hold space.
- Full payment due 60 days prior departure date
- FAM Payments are non-refundable in case of cancellation
- A Processing and Registration charge of $35 per person applies
- Certain Blackouts apply
Jan 1 to Mar 31
Nov 15 to Dec 20
April 1 to Nov 14
Dec 21 to Dec 31
- Dec 25-31
- June 24