(Mobile users please hold your device horizontally for the best view)
The Egypt Platinum FAM is our most classic package. Explore Cairo with 2 days of comprehensive touring to all the must see places. Ancient Egypt comes alive with guided visits to The Pyramids of Giza, The Spinx and Memphis, Sakkara and of course the Egyptian Museum. Travel to Upper Egypt and back thousands of years on your Nile River Cruise visiting Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan. Five star deluxe hotels in Cairo plus outside stateroom cabins with panoramic windows on the Nile Cruise make for a comfortable stay.
If you have never been to Egypt before, this FAM is a must!
Bring up to 16 companions!
Your itinerary schedule may be adjusted based on your arrival dates and the Nile Cruise schedule.
Upon arrival of your flight into Cairo you will proceed to the visa desk to secure your Egyptian tourist visa then proceed to the customs and immigration desks. At the baggage claim area, our representatives will meet and greet you, assist with your luggage and transfer you to the Cairo Pyramids Hotel Steigenberger in Cairo.
Transfer to the airport for a flight to Aswan (flight not included) to join aboard the cruise boat M/S Carnival Cruise.
If you purchased the optional excursion to Abu Simbel you will travel there by air & return to Aswan by air to join the Nile River cruise. Abu Simbel is considered to be one of the most impressive sites in Egypt. Here you will visit the two temples built by Ramses II as a high-architect before he became a Pharaoh. The 100 foot high Great Temple is world famous, which features 4 statues of Ramses II and his wife Queen Nefertari, each 65 foot high. Next to the Great Temple is the temple dedicated to Queen Nefertari. Both temples were originally carved in a mountain, and in 1965, they were moved 600 feet and raised 65 feet, thanks to an international project to save them from the flooding caused by the construction of the High Dam.
Upon arrival in Aswan Transfer to M/S Carnival cruise.
Breakfast & dinner included, lunch included in optional excursion.
After breakfast if you purchased the optional shore excursion transfer to Aswan for a felucca sailing on the Nile River and later visiting Temple of Philae, the High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk site.
In the evening we will sail Kom Ombo excursion to the Ancient Site there.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
As you have your breakfast we will sail to Edfu. Upon arrival in Edfu, begin the optional cruise shore excursion visiting the Edfu Temple.
In the afternoon, we will sail to Esna, where boat will dock for overnight.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
This morning we will cross the locks on the Nile in Esna providing a fun canal crossing experience.
We will continue to sail north to Luxor. If you purchased the optional cruise shore excursions then disembark in Luxor for a visit to the Luxor & Karnak Temples and a visit to the West Bank of the Nile with Thebes, Valley of Kings and Collossi of Memnon.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included.
After breakfast you will be transfered to the Luxor airport for flight to Cairo.
Upon arrival transfer to the Pyramids Park hotel in Cairo. Dinner on your own or you may choose an optional floating dinner on the Nile.
Today, you will have a full day excursion with lunch, visiting the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. You will drive around the Pyramid of Chephren, the Pyramid of Cheops (also known as the Great Pyramid or Khufu), and the Pyramid of Mykerinos. You will have time to walk around Cheops, and take pictures. Then visit the Sphinx, the collasal one-piece sandstone man-headed lion-bodied statue. Later continue to Memphis, the capital of Old Kingdom; and then Sakkara, to visit the Step Pyramid, the first monumental stone structure in Ancient Egypt. In the afternoon, return to your hotel.
Breakfast & lunch included.
You will have a full day excursion with lunch, visiting the famous Egyptian Museum where archaeological pieces dating as far back as 3000 BC are in exhibit; where you will see the famous treasure of King Tutankhamun. You will also visit the Alabaster Mosque, the Coptic District, and the Ancient Citadel which was built in 1176. You will visit jewelry and ornament wholesalers.
Breakfast & lunch included.
Breakfast at the hotel & check out to be transferred to Cairo airport for your departure.
- 4 nights Nile cruise aboard the deluxe MS Carnival
- 4 nights at Pyramids Park Steinberger Hotel in Cairo
- 2 full day excursions in Cairo including lunch (visiting Egyptian Museum, Old City, Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara).
- Round trip transfers from Cairo International Airport
- 17 meals; 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 4 dinners
Every excursion is handled by our multi lingual tour guides, for your utmost enjoyment.
- International flights are not included. Please call for discounted airfares.
- Local Egypt flights
- Optional excursions & activities
- Egypt visa ($25) and cruise tips of $35 per person payable in Egypt
- A processing/shipping charge of $35 per person applies
Day# Locations & Activities Price
2 Abu Simbel Excursion $299 PP
3,4,5 Cruise shore excursion package
6 Floating dinner
- All rates are per person in double occupancy, on land only basis. One agent per room required.
- All advertised rates are based on travel period, therefore they may be subject to slight change in price based on your desired travel dates, click on dates & prices for more information.
- All advertised accommodations may be subject to change based on availability.
- A Processing and Registration charge of $35 per person applies.
- Non-Refundable full payment is required to book. IATA or CLIA number required.
- A valid US Passport with 7 months validity from the date of entry is required to travel.
- Cancellation: Payments are non-refundable. Unused tour features are neither refundable nor exchangeable once the tour is in progress.
- Companion Supplement is $450
- Supplement to operate single is $725 added cost to the advertised rate
- Christmas week supplement $200 per person
- Easter week supplement $100 per person
- If you will be purchasing your International air and need to purchase the optional $399 local Egypt Flights per person with us there is an added cost for these round trip local Egypt flights: Cairo to Luxor & Aswan to Cairo or vice versa.
- Package includes round trip transfers provided flight arrivals and departures are based on Egypt Air. It is required to purchase private airport transfers if any other air carrier is used other than Egypt Air. $50 per person for private round trip transfers.
5 Star Deluxe Class Cruise
Built in 1999 and recently refurbished, the M/S Nile Carnival is our newest introduction to cruising on the Nile…
The M/S Nile Carnival is a modern cruise vessel with 4 suites and 68 comfortable deluxe cabins 215 sq.ft each, and 2 single cabins 145 sq.ft each. Each cabin has a Mini-bar, TV, telephone, hair dryer, individually controlled Air conditioning, and mirrors.
Our international cuisine restaurant serves all our guests in one sitting. Breakfast is always buffet, lunches are set menu, and some dinners are served as set menu and some as buffet. Quantity and quality of the food is found excellent by most of our passengers. Our chefs who earned the French National Symbol for Excellence in Food and Hospitality Services from “Les Cuisiniers et Hoteliers de Metier” provides cooking courses. Carnival has a modern lounge-bar and a sundeck with its own bar, where one can enjoy the scenery and enjoy the sun.
We have nightly entertainment on board including Belly-dancer Shows, Nubian Parties, Gallabeya (traditional Arab men’s dress wear) themes, Treasure hunts and others. But if there is any guest who does not care to participate in these social activities they can enjoy our sundeck for the night’s view or stroll in the streets of the port of calls. Located on the sun-deck, Carnival’s swimming pool is surrounded by two Jacuzzi, and we also have two whirlpools for our guests’ use.
The M/S Carnival sails from Luxor every Thursday and from Aswan every Sunday for a 4 night Nile River cruise.